Please reply at **

Server Engineer (Suse Linux)
6 Months Contract

We need an engineer who is strong with *Suse Linux and who has proven
recent experience doing Perl or Python scripting to automate processes*-
they need to be able to update/modify scripts well

*Must-haves *SLES (Suse Linux Enterprise Server) administration
Perl, PHP, or Python (Python is preferable) - updating scripts and writing
Experience updating existing scripts
VMware ESXi

*Plusses *
Automation of ESXi