*Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements to
*Direct Client - Sr. BA needed*
*Location: PHX, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Rate: $50/hr on C2C - Negotiable*
*Phone Interview *
**Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
*Candidates need to have excellent comm skills and need to provide work
samples at the time of resume submission. This role will move quick and
need resumes ASAP*
*Primary Responsibilities: *
· Responsible for the documentation of Business Needs, Business
Requirements and Testing Requirements, applying the required methods and
standards as appropriate.
· Work in conjunction with Quality Assurance and Testing resources
to coordinate testing phases and may participate in various phases of
testing including but not limited to system integration and user acceptance.
· Assists in the analysis of underlying issues arising from
investigations into requirements
· Provides assistance to the project team in terms of completing
any project-related documentation.
· Works as part of a team on projects which are moderately to
highly complex and may be responsible for managing and coordinating
· Participates in project definition and analysis phases of
projects to ensure that business needs and requirements are captured
· Creates relevant project documentation.
· Assists in the analysis and remediation (if applicable) of
underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements.
· Strong performer – energetic, self-motivated and proactive
· Proven experience in a leadership role
· Excellent problem solving skills including the ability to think
through all aspects of a situation and generate possible courses of actions
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and implement
time management strategies to ensure deadlines are met.
· Clear and articulate communicator who can successfully influence
others without having direct authority over them, including internal
· Experience managing and coordinating global teams
· Proven ability to translate business specifications into
· Ability to assess when a project may present risks, impacts or
implications to business, operations areas or the customer.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to
· Minimum 5 years of recent relationship management experience in a
technical area, with proven ability to interact effectively with business
partners at multiple levels of the organization
· Strong technical skills on system testing and analysis
· Preferred knowledge of Agile methodology
· Experience creating Share Point sites utilizing workflow
processes is desired
· High customer focused and results oriented with proven ability to
*Educational Requirement*: Bachelor’s degree (or has equivalent work
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.