Please reply at **

Position : eCommerce Java Developer
Location: Madison, Chicago, IL- F2F Interview.
Duration : 6 months or 1 year Contract

Need recent ecommerce development. There would be 1 in person interview.

*Must Haves*6+ years of Java development experience
Experience in an *eCommerce *environment (within two positions)
Back-end and Front-end experience in the same role
Spring MVC
Experience with Webservices (SOAP, REST)
JSP, JQuery, Javascript, JSTL
ANT Scripting
Must be able to clearly articulate what they contributed to past eCommerce
Resume must go into detail on what they contributed to past eCommerce
projects, not just a list of what technologies they used.