Please reply at

Linux Admin with Python and VMware
6 months to 1 Year Contract

Linux Administration/Engineering
*Python scripting - updating scripts and writing scripts, adding modules
with Python.* They don't have to write scripts from the ground up, but
adding modules/libraries to add new functionalities to the existing system
*VMware ESXi *- vSphere API's/SDK within vSphere

*Plusses *
Automation of ESXi
Python integration with VMware