Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com <rich...@svksystems.com> *
*Title: Senior Project Manager*
*Location: Hartford, CT*
*Duration : Long-term *
Our friends at the State of Connecticut have asked Hallmark to find a
Senior Project Manager / Deployment Manager to assist them with the Access
Health Connecticut infrastructure. This position will be a long-term
consulting role on assignment to the Department of Administrative Services
- Bureau of Enterprise Systems and Technology (DAS-BEST). You will lead
projects and deployments related to the Access Health Connecticut
infrastructure, and report to the Director of Platform Services.
This assignment is scheduled to start mid-September, and is expected to
last at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
• May contribute to strategic planning and large-scale operational
• Works with the consulting management team to identify the type of
technical resources needed, assembling teams that are qualified to perform
the work and schedule plans.
• Manages individual projects to success such that they achieve the
customer’s business goal
• Manages a project team through a defined lifecycle
• Manages and modifying customer expectations
• Managing change control processes
• Building relationships within the Agency and becoming the trusted
advisor for key customer individuals
• Coordinates plans for resource redeployment or retraining with
human resources, as needed.
• Drive consistent procedures and automation to improve stability and
reliability of deployment teams – complete self-service is our goal
• Ensure all procedures are well documented and consistently followed
Schedule “Go Live” date, work with the project sponsor and vendor to freeze
system changes, communicate system availability, and migrate production data
• Post implementation reporting
• Project Support deliverables as required (Issues and Risk logs,
Meeting Minutes, etc).
• Deliverables will include:
ü MS Project plan (work breakdown structure, process interdependencies,
critical path, etc.)
ü Communication plan and appropriate communication vehicles to keep all
levels of BEST management, Access Health Connecticut PMO and staff informed
as to impact and value of changes
ü Project monitoring and control procedures
ü Weekly reports to document project progress/resolution issues
ü Deployment Plans
ü Coordination of technical teams before and during deployments
*EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:*
• At least 5 years of experience in consulting or other
• Experience managing and interacting with customers
• Able to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical
• Able to function successfully with little instruction on day-to-day
work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Strong technical knowledge in IT infrastructure
• Minimum of 5 years of Information Technology Infrastructure Project
Management/Deployment Manager Experience
• PMI or PMP certification desirable but not required
• Extensive experience with project management, project management
techniques and release management with large scale IT projects
• Extensive experience deploying applications into existing
• Strong team building and issue resolution skills
• Experience with meeting facilitation and documentation
• Experience with ITIL based processes
• Experience creating and presenting status reports to Steering
Committee and other stakeholders
• Documented history of project delivery within time constraints,
according to project plan and within budget
• Experience utilizing Excel, MS Project; Visio, Word and MS
• State government level experience is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
*IT Recruiter (Sourcing) SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact :* 678-824-7780 / 7773.
* Fax :* 404-601-9507
*Email :* rich...@svksystems.com
* :* *richard05svk*
*Website :* www.svksystems.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image:
Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description:
[image: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
*NOTE **:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to
this email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.