Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
1. Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and
2. Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data, test
environment and test scripts for different types of testing activities.
3. Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results,
test metrics and reports them.
4. Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis of
the defects and works with the development team and business owners to
5. Partners with test leads and cross functional teams to develop and
establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
6. Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test
activities utilizing tools such as Application lifecycle Management.
7.. Develop procedures, template and work instructions for implementing QA
best practices and testing standards
.8. Performs UAT activities to ensure the applications and products and/or
releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the
9. Provides mentorship to junior Quality Assurance Analysts as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- SQL experience is a must. Experience with automation tools like QTP,
Selenium a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in the Information Services field, focusing on
Quality Assurance activities and testing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Quality Assurance processes and
- Excellent written & verbal communication required. Ability to
communicate at all levels.
- Experience with databases like oracle, Teradata is needed
- ETL/DW experience highly desired.
- Performs white box/gray box testing of applications and products for
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.