*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*EDI/BizTalk Developer *
*Make sure they have strong SQL experience too*
*CORE COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS*
· Experience with developing within the context of an application
lifecycle to support enterprise-wide or department-wide business processes.
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and programming best
practices and standards.
· Strong experience with Microsoft BizTalk 2009, particularly with
pipelines, orchestrations, adaptors and message box.
· Strong experience with Microsoft .NET Framework (version 3.5+)
· Strong experience with one or more CLR languages, preferably C#
· Strong database-related development skills (complex SQL queries,
complex store procedures and user-defined functions in SQL Server 2008).
· Experience in data analysis, data modeling (particularly OLTP
design, 3rd normal form).
· Ability to work with sometimes ambiguous or unclear requirements,
and still drive to a successful resolution.
· Familiarity with industry standard health data code sets such as
ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT/HCPCS, revenue codes, and NDC (Pharmacy).
· Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking abilities.
· Solid analytical skills and problem solving skills with the
ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for improvement.
· Familiarity with EDI/X12 file formats and other industry
· Have the ability to work effectively with others and have great
· Be highly organized and work well under pressure.
· Must be willing to accept responsibility and to show good
judgment, initiative, and resourcefulness.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· 3+Years of Microsoft BizTalk 2009
· 3+Years of .NET developer experience using Visual Studio 2008.
· 5+Years of advanced SQL Server 2008 experience.
· 5+Years of proven ability in application development.
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.