Kindly check the requirement and revert me back with your available
consultant’s resume and contact details at hars...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : Informatica Developer*
*Location: Kalamazoo, MI*
*12+ Months contract*
· *8 years+ Experience with the ETL from Informatica (Powercenter).
· *5 years+ Data warehousing and Business Intelligence techniques. *
· Knowledge of SQL for Oracle.
· Knowledge of Unix and XML.
· Data management techniques using ETL tools.
· Strong analytical skills
· Business level of English, in written and verbal.
· Dynamic, Responsibility, accountability and culture of
· Demonstrated ability to take a defined problem and develop an
· Ability to proactively identify edge cases
· *Experience with a BI Tool, like Cognos 8, OBIEE.
***Certification or Training that is required/desired in a candidate:
Informatica certification is a plus *
· Responsible for all tasks involved in extracting, transforming
and loading data from Oracle E-Business applications into the Oracle
Pre-Built analytics Data warehouse.
· Ability to understand and create complex mappings using
Informatica PowerCenter and experience using Informatica Power Exchange and
· Must have experience installing and configuring Informatica Power
· Designing detailed ETL specifications based on business
· Documentation of all development processes and unit testing.
· Execute test plans and document results and discrepancies.
· Perform data analysis to resolve issues related to source data.
· Ability to collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.