Title: DB2DBA

Location: Albany, NY

Length: 1 Year+

Four (4) years of demonstrated experience of administering DB2 environments
in a mainframe environment.

Demonstrated experience using “Oracle Transparent Gateway for DRDA” and
“Oracle Database Provider for DRDA”;

Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining DB2 triggers and called
stored procedures; development using Data Studio is a plus;

Demonstrated experience managing communication and error handling in a
distributed DB2 environment;

Demonstrated experience with Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, CRM and FIN.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*