*Position : IOS Developer*
*Location: Miami Gardens, FL*
*Gotomeeting/Webcam Interview to Hire*
*3-6 Months contract*
· Bachelors (mandatory) and Master's Degree (preferred) in Computer
Science/Engineering or equivalent background with 6+ years software design
& development experience
· 1 to 3+ years of experience as iOS developer, depending on Tier,
with expertise in engineering a set of iOS, applications, with hands-on
node.js/Ruby/Python) expertise & experience is strongly preferred.
· Candidates should have a passion for technology & creating great
experience for consumers.
· Expertise in designing, building & managing development of iOS
applications is required.
· iPhone/iPad application development using Objective-C and Xcode
with successful applications released to the App Store
· Experience and knowledge of Core Animation and Core Graphics
· Experience with OpenGL ES, a plus
· Knowledge & judgment in use of programming paradigms like
Object-Oriented, design patterns, Service Oriented designs & RESTful APIs
· Take ownership of business requirements, design of iOS code,
libraries, framework, and visualization charts/graphs/widgets. Devise and
develop solutions that meet customer needs.
· Strong troubleshooting skills and multi-tasking skills
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.