Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*ROLE TITLE: **Data Architect*
*LOCATION: Houston, TX*
*DURATION: 6+ months*
*EXPERIENCE: 10+ years*
*NOTE: ( Green card/Citizens only )*
Experienced Enterprise OLTP data Modeler who has modeled EDM/MDM systems
from the ground up, with a minimum 9+ years experience with ERWin or an
equivalent enterprise data modeling tool As an modeler on the data
architecture team, you will work with other data architects to set
standards, develop models to support individual applications, and ensure
those models are consistent within the overall enterprise model. Having
developed many complex data models during your career, you are excited by
the challenge of being a player-coach, helping to develop the skills of
your team members and working with them and others to show how the use of
data can significantly improve the quality of applications systems, provide
more flexible solutions, and reduce time-to-market in the long run.
*The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the
• Review current operational data structures and recommend optimizations
and reconfigurations as warranted.
• Help develop and maintain standards pursuant to data structures and
• Work with clients, business analysts, technical staff, and project team
members to plan, design, develop, implement, and enhance applications,
scripts, procedures, and metadata for relational databases.
• Work with data base administrators to migrate complex large scale
applications into system test and production environments.
• Work closely with 3rd party vendors to integrate selected packages.
• Recommend and evaluate new tools and methodologies.
• Provide full-life cycle architectural guidance and ensure quality
• Serve as a data technical strategy expert and lead the creation of
technical requirements and design deliverables.
• Develop schemas for all business applications.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.