Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*ROLE TITLE: **Sr. Oracle SOA developer*
*LOCATION: Clemson, SC*
*DURATION: 12+ months*
*EXPERIENCE: 10+ years*
*NOTE: ( Green card/Citizens only )*
Seven or more years in a development role using the following skills:
• Design and develops SOA BPEL composites using Oracle JDeveloper 11g
• Demonstrable experience with JMS Publish/Subscribe model
• Develops web services using SOA Suite JCA Adapters, XML (XSLT, XPath,
XQuery etc.) and JAVA/JAVA Script, CSS3; HTML5
• Applied experience using Oracle Fusion B2B, two or more years preferred
• Minimum 5 years mapping experience with HIPAA transaction sets (270/271,
274, 276/277, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837I,
• Experience mapping NCPDP D.0 and Post Adjudication
• Experience using Oracle Healthcare Adapter for ASC X12
• Experience with Oracle ADF Management approach, tools and concepts
• Experience with Oracle ADF SOA / Web Service Strategy
• Ability to create detailed logical and executable maps for transactions
• Ability to understand and create logical and executable maps from
copybooks, data models, WebMethods, etc.
• Ability to create and execute test plans for transactions
• Ability to create process flows for transactions using Visio and
• Ability to create companion guides for transactions and other methods of
• Design, develop and implement complex enterprise Oracle SOA /EDI and B2B
integration solutions to meet client’s business needs.
• Experience in developing applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware
technologies like Oracle SOA suite 11g, webservices, Oracle BPEL process
Manager, Mediator, business Rules, Work flow.
• Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B and Oracle AIA
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
• Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
• Experience with Oracle SOA B2B Adapters
• Knowledge of the HIPAA X12 transactions
• Knowledge migration from Hibernate& Spring Framework to Oracle SOA
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new
points of view and capabilities.
• Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding
in a fast paced evolving environment.
• Experience in robust development ensuring low defect products and the
ability to articulate the design and implementation details in a way that
is clearly understandable across a wide range of personnel with differing
backgrounds and levels.
• Solid testing and validation skills and understanding of simulated data
• Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc),
enterprise planning, and estimation
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.