Please reply at **

Position: Senior Informatica Developer (utility or gas or electric “CIS”)
Location: Atlanta,GA or Naperville,IL
Duration: Very Long Term Contract

*Must Haves:*
Informatica (someone who understands true ETL code- translations
rules/manipulation btw databases)
Informatica Developer tool - data map development and testing
Repository management
Informatica administration
Oracle database, SQLDeveloper
MS-SQL database, SSMS
Good communication skills
*General knowledge of utility industry CIS* (ideally someone from a utility
company so that they understand things like meter usage/billing for
gas/payments for gas)

CIS data conversion experience
preferably Customer/1 and/or Oracle CC&B