Please reply at

Lead DataStage Developer
NYC,NY - F2F Interview
6 - 12 Months Contract

*EAD Green Card and US Citizen ONLY !*

We have a position for an experienced Datastage Developer.
This is not for someone who has been on a big team, and doesn’t know why
certain functions are used and for what situation. Candidate must have been
in a Team lead role, developed architectural solutions from the get go, not
just follow a datamap and did coding.

*Must Have:*

*IBM InfoSphere DataStage ETL development and data integration skills*Hands-on
experience with reading and loading high-volume Type 2 dimensions (SCD) in
Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).