Please reply at **

WPF/ Windows .Net Developer
Glenview, IL
1 year plus extensions

Technical Musts
*WPF. C#. .NET Framework 4.0*
WPF is most important! Need to have content within WPF or client
implementation with WPF

*5-7 years .Net development*

Visual Studio 2010 (C#)
Mastery of all aspects of .Net development, especially:
Encoding and Localization
Regular Expressions
LINQ (to object and to XML)
Task Parallel Library
Threading and Synchronization
WCF/ASMX/REST Client and Service
Binary Serialization
Demonstrated applications design and development experience.