Hope you are doing great.
*Need EAD GC, GC or US Citizens only*
*Position : Business Analyst*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Phone and Skype*
*6+ months contract*
*Essential Job Functions:*
- Work predominantly with the Merchandising/Pricing line of businesses
to elicit, analyze and document complex business requirements.
- Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build the business case/
project justification (including cost benefit analysis and feasibility
studies) and identify risks associated with each requirement.
- Lead the appropriate teams to elicit and manage business requirements.
- Assist in troubleshooting post implementation issues for large/complex
- Assist in project user acceptance test, including reporting and
documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis.
- Facilitate the discussion that leads to the build versus buy decision.
- Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing
on-the-job training to more junior associates. Mentor team members in
business analysis principles, patterns, processes and practices.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with
or without reasonable accommodation.
*Minimum Position Qualifications: *
- Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an
Information Systems position or comparable business unit experience.
- 5 + years’ experience in business analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to
effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
- Experience in multiple business areas
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.