--

Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com

​​
Systems Analyst

Location: AGOURA HILLS, CA and ADDISON, TX

*3 months Contract to Hire*

 ​

JD once again for easy reference.

> Has the ability to understand applications and analyze both current and
future state business and technology

> Needs to be able to effectively work with Cross functional teams

> Good communication and negotiation skills

> Needs to be able to work independently and have the ability to learn
quickly

> Key deliverable is producing the high level design document

Note that this is technical role – individuals with Development background
is required. Should be able to go through the code, do querys etc to come
up with HLD.  HLD is the key deliverable.

No need to look at profiles with Business Analyst and Project Management
background as I see many profiles come with that background for the SA.
Thanks.
​​
​

*Regards*