Hope you are doing great.
*Position : Java Lead/Architect*
*Location: Horsham, PA*
*Phone and Skype*
*6+ months contract*
- Develop new system services and direct software system testing and
validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design
system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities,
performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of
design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis
and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
*The following specific requirements for the position: *
• Java based development position with broad technical exposure
• Service design and development. Significant experience with SOAP, REST
(major need) and JMS (to a lesser degree)
• Proven experience with API design.
• Algorithm, Data Structure and Design.
• Designing for scalability.
• Some focus on database optimization
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.