Please reply at

Dynamics AX
6 -12 Months Contract

*Must-haves *5-8 years of development experience
Experience developing with AX preferably AX2012 (but other versions are
Experience working with the POS system
General .NET development skills

*Plusses *Experience in Windows Phone app, or Windows 8 app, or verifone
integration experience.

We are looking for a Senior Developer to develop mobile applications for
end phone users. This position requires heavy coding in C# and will be
based on a .NET platform. Previous professional experience with these
technologies is required. The candidate must be strong in Silverlight
Design and has to have worked on a mobile device development project in the
past. WCP and WPF are ideal but not required. These applications
will be released on the newest version of phones sold in a retail store!