My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.
Title: F5 Application Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Length: 1 Year+
- High school diploma/GED or military experience
- 1 Years’ experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects
- 2 Years’ Experience with F5 technologies
- 3 Years’ experience in all technical aspects of Load Balancing Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Computers
- 2 Years’ experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects
- 4 Years’ Experience with F5 technologies including TMOS 10.x, 11.x
- 6 Years’ experience in all technical aspects of Load Balancing
LTM/APM/ASM/ GTM Engineering
- Experience in ASM services
- Experience in F5 Viprion products and virtualization, including VCMP
- Experience with cloud orchestration integration
- Experience with advanced health checks within LTM & GTM
- Experience with F5 VPN solutions
Provides IT network appliance engineering associated with Load Balancing
and VPN devices for new
innovations, project designs, and standards development. Ensures adherence
to defined Network
Engineering Processes and identifies and helps influence platform strategic
direction in coordination
with business users' needs and direction.
Provide Proof of Concept testing and business case inputs
Enterprise Load Balancing solutions and ongoing technology refresh and
Enterprise Load Balancing design standards
Enterprise Load Balancing strategy and design for integrating all Lines of
Acquisition integration for Load Balancing services.
Technology integration point with other engineering towers to provide
Feasibility engagements with business groups to ensure integrated network
strategies are incorporated
early in the process.
Provide Technical leadership and guidance to junior personnel
Implement engineered designs as applicable
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.