Hope you are doing great.
*Position: Business Analyst*
*Location: Concord, NH*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Interview Mode: Telephone/Video Conferencing*
Looking for a BA+BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) resource with strong
experience in Human Resource domain.
We are seeking a business analyst with experience re-engineering these
types of processes to lead the analysis and design of a system that will
create efficiencies and eliminate waste.
Candidates should have experience as the facilitator of LEAN initiatives,
or another widely used, industry standard, re-engineering methodology.
*Responsibilities *of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Leading business process reengineering efforts of all HR,
· Time and Attendance, and Payroll processes;
· Meeting with stakeholders and business users and facilitating
meetings to gather data and draft detailed business requirements;
· Designing the system to meet the needs of the stakeholders and
their business users;
· Actively interacting with developers in their coding efforts;
· Designing and executing test plans to verify the system functions
· Leading documentation and training efforts.
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.