Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Software Developer with Pro*C
Denver,CO
12 - 18 months contract

*Requirements:-*
BS in Computer Science or a minimum of 5 years experience in the field is
required
A minimum of 5 years of software development experience
*Experience with Pro*C required( within last 5 years)*
PL/SQL
Experience with Oracle Forms 10g +
Experience with a relational database query language such as Oracle SQL
UNIX (Solaris)
Shell Programming (C-shell, KORN Shell) and PERL
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
Design experience