Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Tibco Consultant

Location: Union, NJ

Length: Long Term

Understanding the business requirements and develop interfaces as per the
requirements.

Developed projects to manage scheduled maintenance using different Business
works palettes.

Performing TIBCO administration and monitoring activities.

Set up the Load Balancing and Fault Tolerance for the BW Engines.

Involved in generating the Tibco Hawk Rule Bases for monitoring the BW
engines, TIBCO Adapters and Log files.

Configured EMS servers in fault tolerant mode.

Created and managed Queues and Bridges; Groups and Users.

Created and used scripts to create Queues and Bridges.

Configured ACLs on the Queues.

Configured Routing on between different EMS servers.

Used Message Selectors on Bridges to route the traffic as per Business
Requirements.

Configured Business Works Servers in Fault Tolerance mode.

Involved in logging, monitoring, and statistics facilities to effectively
view system activities and track system performance using TIBCO/EMS.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*