Please reply at

Lead DataStage Developer
NYC,NY - F2F Interview
6 Months Contract to Hire

*EAD, Green Card and US Citizen ONLY*

*Must Have:*
IBM InfoSphere DataStage ETL development and data integration skills
Hands-on experience with reading and loading high-volume Type 2 dimensions
(SCD) in Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).

*We have a position for an experienced Datastage Developer. *Candidate must
have been in a Team lead role, developed architectural solutions from the
get go, not just follow a datamap and did coding.

The Datastage Developer role uses IBM InfoSphere DataStage extracting data
(structure/unstructured) from multiple data sources of varying complexity
including flat file, relational, and complex hierarchical systems.
This role requires expertise in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing,
Data Architecture, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Logical & Physical
Database Design, Metadata, Reporting and IBM InfoSphere DataStage
ETL processes integrated with the enterprise platform.