Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* SQL DBA/Developer
*Duration:* 6 month+
*Location:* Dallas, TX
· The SQL Database Administrator/Developer is responsible for
maintenance, administration and monitoring of SQL databases including
synchronization and integration between applications.
· Duties include data migration and life cycle management with
adherence to established change management policies.
· This position will also work on a variety of business support and
reporting applications using Microsoft development tools.
*Technical Skills & Experience*
· Strong DBA SQL Skills.
· Proficient in SSIS/Legacy DTS packages.
· Proficient with SSRS.
· Must possess a solid understanding of web application design and
n-tier application design.
· Must be proficient with MS Clustering.
· Experience with Database Tuning.
· Proficient in XML.
· Experienced developing data-driven web applications in the .net
environment using asp.net, C#, VB.net, and WCF.
· Proficient in full development life cycle of product/application
· Strong Data modeling experience preferred.
· Experience with ESSBASE Cubes a plus.
· Experience with BI a plus.
*Soft Skills & Experience*
· Must possess effective communication skills, both oral and
· Proficient in business requirements gathering and documentation.
· Proven ability to problem-solve.
· Proven ability to work in both a team environment and
· Proven ability to meet service level commitments and achieve
business goals in a timely and effective manner.
· Proven ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging
· Demonstrates commitment to providing customer-focused quality
· Must possess the ability to multi-task.
· Minimum 4 year college degree and 7 years of relevant work
· Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) a plus
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.