Please reply at

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

Sr. Oracle DBA
Roseland, NJ - F2F Interview
6 - 12 Months Contract

*Must have GoldenGate, OCP Certified, DataGuard, 11g experience*
Looking for a Senior Oracle DBA with recent GoldenGate experience (at least
one-year worth of experience implementing it, will be grilled upon
Candidate must be OCP certified, DataGuard experience, along with
experience working with Oracle 11g as well.