Hope you are doing great.
*WebSphere System Administrator*
*Warren, NJ *
As a member of the Middleware Infrastructure team, the *WebSphere System
Administrator* performs the *installation*, *configuration*, and day-to-day
tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of a
WebSphere runtime environment. This includes the *design* and
*implementation* of infrastructure from specifications, configuration and
*deployment* of applications, connecting to back-end resources, and
advanced troubleshooting of moderately complex software applications. This
role requires the candidate to be highly flexible in hours of work because
of its criticality, high transactional volume & highly available
- Deployment, administration and operational support of (production,
staging, test and development) environments for multiple projects using
WebSphere Application Server.
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve
- Work with the development staff to determine project requirements for
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
applications server activities.
- Keep current with emerging software enhancements, security patches and
- Monitor application server performance and respond appropriately. -
Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster
recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- Provides high level written communications such as white papers,
decision documents, or research papers
- Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the
environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification.
- 4-8 years experience with Web-based applications, SOA (Services
Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers (Websphere).
- Competency in relational database structures and SQL.
- Competency in Shell/Perl/Jython scripting in a Unix environment.
- Experience with WebSphere BPM is preferred.
- Experience with process documentation and process documentation tools
(such as Visio.)
- Experience with Unix system administration and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience using Java, J2EE architectures in a UNIX environment.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.