Please reply at

*Note : *This is Not our direct client requirement.

UI developer
West Palm Beach, FL
6+ months Contract

*Job Description:*
They need someone to come in and set the tone with the standards, etc.

We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:

Experience with
*Bootstrap and Angular **** THIS IS A MUST*****Experience with HTML 5, CSS,
Experience with Cordova, Ionic, knockout, Microsoft Ajax are all pluses.