Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and send
your consultant profiles to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net
*Senior DBA / Developer – Tallahassee, FL*
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Estimated Duration:* 10 months with possible extension
*Type:* Temporary Project
*Remote or Onsite:* part-time / on-call
*Description:* Our Client, a government agency, is looking to hire a Senior
DBA /Developer in Tallahassee, FL.
*Responsibilities* include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform code analysis and develop a detailed project plan for the list
of problems reported;
- Based on the problem, determine the impact the recommended fix may
cause on existing processes;
- Identify stored procedures that need to be modified;
- Create Project Plan that we contain Task Description, Estimated
Baseline with Start and Finish Dates, Actual Start and Finish Dates and the
total number of hours to complete development.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL 2010 environment (5+years);
- Experience in writing SQL Server scripts and Stored Procedures
- Experience using Microsoft ASP & VB.Net development software
- Experience in developing SQL reports using SQL reporting software;
- Experience using Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Experience in business and process analysis.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.