*Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements to
"di...@infowaysoftware.com <di...@infowaysoftware.com>" *
*Position: Senior Level Java Developers*
*Interview: PS followed by Skype*
*Rate:$55/hr - $58/hr C2C*
*Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
- 8-10+ years experience in Java Developer.
- Functional Specifications: Assist with the authoring and analysis of
business use cases and functional requirements for software component
- Coding: Implement the object-oriented component design(s) established
by the senior development staff. Document, program, and debug the specified
coding changes necessary to satisfy the component’s functional and
technical requirements. As necessary or as requested, provide development
status updates to the senior development staff and project management.
- Quality Assurance (QA) Testing: Ready the development version of one
or more software components for QA testing. Build the associated release
file(s), unit test the coding changes,and ready the testing environment for
QA. Assist with the development of automated testing scripts for the
software component(s). Assist QA with pre-production release testing.
Support both the manual and automated testing efforts.
- Production release: Support the Production release of the system
component(s) and assist with any post-Production issue analysis and problem
resolution. Assist with the post-release audit to identify process
- Management: Update the project lead or manager with development status
- requested or as necessary. Track and categorize development time for
reporting and auditing purposes.
- Monitor the industry standards, languages, and coding techniques
applicable to the position.
- Struts for the web layer. Experience with Spring would be useful.
- Fundamental and practical Java and SQL knowledge is a requirement.
- EJB 2.x, as well as servlets and JSPs.
Toolkit, Yahoo UI tools, etc).
- Fundamental Java language experience is important, as well as computer
- theory (what are transactions, how memory leaks occur in a virtual
machine, how to profile running code, complexity of algorithms,
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.