Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*ROLE TITLE: **Sr. Web Methods Developer*
*LOCATION: Ada, MI*
*DURATION: 6+ months*
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 7-8 years of recent strong hands-on experience in *WebMethods
suite of products. Project development will be on webMethods version 9.5*
- Independently able to *design and deliver WebMethods integration
solutions using webMethods Developer, Trading Networks, My webMethods.
Knowledge of Designer and Broker would be a plus.*
- Besides *WebMethods development, experience in exposing webMethods web
services to external consumers and consuming internal web services* is a
must. This would include working with *XML and HTTPS*
- Strong *webMethods development skills in both B2B and A2A scenarios*
- Candidate with work experience or knowledge of *SAML JSON and integrating
with .Net based web services would be preferred*
- Able to work independently having excellent verbal communication, written
communication and analytical skills.
*Scope of the WebMethod Contractor's Services:*
- Proficient to design, develop, test, document and implement integration
solutions using webMethods product suite, preferably version 8.x
- Follow best practices and standards to develop and modify integrations
- Provide project and production support activities which may require
occasional off hours work
- Maintain professional work ethics at all times and demonstrate integrity
and maturity in handling confidential material and information.
- Work with remote team and across various time zone sometimes
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.