*please send me s...@logicalexpertsusa.com <s...@logicalexpertsusa.com>*
*Subject:* *FW: Need urgent coverage on PeopleSoft Financial Functional
PeopleSoft Financial Functional Analyst
Location:- Dallas TX
Position Type:- FTE or Contract
Number of Positions:-2
• A minimum of 7 years of PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain
Management(FSCM) functional system support/upgrade/implementation experience
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years Experience with PeopleSoft Financials v 9.1 is a
• Expert level experience with at least three of PeopleSoft Financials
modules such as AM, AP, EX, AR, PC,BI, GL, PO, ePro, and an advanced
understanding of the interactions and purposes of the entire Financials
• A minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in a Financials functional
• 1 -2 years of experience in configuring and maintaining workflow(AWE) and
• Good communication and inter personal skills
Job duties/responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Create User Requirements, functional Specification and functional design
• Document current state / future state systems processes.
• Elicit end user business requirements and accurately translate/
incorporate into base system design documentation.
• Analyze and document new features available in Feature packs/Bundles from
Peoplesoft minor releases...
• Provide evaluation of and/or coordinate any proposed changes to
• Insure proper issue identification, assess and validate customer impact,
determine if technical support is required for quick fix and permanent
countermeasure(s) and facilitate this process using the appropriate tools
• Assist in application troubleshooting and root cause Analysis for
identified issues relating to systems
• Create test scenarios and data that can be used to confirm quality of
system changes, coordinates testing with other module leads or process
areas, including end users, and document/report test results
• Develop and maintain PeopleSoft queries and nVision reports
• Independently leads teams and projects of small to moderate size and
complexity plans, coordinates and executes according to requirements (intra
• Create status reports and communicate issues to Project Management team
* [image: cid:image001.png@01CFC1E0.32DB4660]*
*Logical Experts Inc,*
*Direct: 512-739-9182 <512-739-9182>*
*E-Mail: **s...@logicalexpertsusa.com <s...@logicalexpertsusa.com>** |
*3410 Far West Blvd Ste 253**, Austin, Texas - **78731 3275*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.