Please forward the profiles to sande...@systelinc.com
I have a job role as a Lead Business Analyst at Lyndhurst, NJ. Please
review the details and forward your profile.
*Position: Lead Business Analyst*
*Location: Lyndhurst, NJ*
*Duration: 12 Months*
Job Function Publish and manage deliverables including but not limited to:
• Gap Analysis - Analyze/document current and future business process
models as Workflow diagrams/Visual presentations
• Create use cases or Agile backlog stories
• Detailed Business Requirements/business rules (BRD)
• Create functional specification document or Agile user story documents
• Traceability Matrix
• Peer Reviews
• Create UAT test plan, scenarios/Scripts
• Works closely with product business owners/labs to facilitate effective
UAT execution and in some functions execute UAT plan
• Create Training documentation and provide end user training for testers,
business partners at a national and business unit level
• Provide BA support throughout the life cycle of the project including
• Manage defects through defect tracker software and run defect triage
• Perform other duties as assigned
*Required Knowledge:* Necessary job knowledge of factual data, methods,
process and theoretical knowledge.
• IT and Clinical Lab Industry experience
• Working knowledge of SDLC phases and methodologies
• Familiarity with traditional waterfall methodology and agile methodology
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrate strong leadership, versatile negotiation and people
• Ability to drive change and innovation
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills which will include
organizing meetings with varied participants from multiple functions across
• In-depth knowledge of designing, developing and implementing software
(including component integration).
• Excellent working knowledge of relevant products and technologies
including but not limited to:
• Legacy: Familiarity with LIS systems
• Tools: Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint and Visio), Quality Center, QA
Complete, Rational Doors, Rational Rose, Scripting languages
• Databases: Oracle, Sybase, familiarity with Data Warehousing
• Platforms:, HP-UX, LINUX, Windows
• Software Engineering: OO Concepts, Data Modeling, UML
• Reporting: COGNOS, BusinessObjects, Crystal Reports
• Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 for compliance purposes.
• Familiarity with ANSI specifications like HL7, ASTM, HIPAA X12 etc.
• Familiarity with ETL tools like DataStage and Informatica
• Experience in full software life cycle development.
• Understanding of Change management process
• Understanding of business process reengineering, enterprise architectures
and workflow management.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, project management skills, strong written
and verbal skills, and organizational skills.
• An independent worker who can work with minimal supervision, and can
drive projects that he/she is responsible for.
• Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies
• Ensure timely escalation of project related risks/issues to the project
• 7-9 years of experience as Business Analyst/Business Systems
Analyst/Business Solution Analyst OR 5+ years of BA experience with
• 3+ years healthcare information systems experience
• Mandatory 3+ years of BA experience working on MDM or data ware house
• Preferred experience as an Application developer and/or database
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.