Please reply at

Title : Sr. Java Developer W/JBoss AND REST
Location : St Louis, MO
Duration : 9-12 Months Contract

10+ years of Java/J2EE experience
Spring Framework

*JBoss Application Server expert (Pref 7.1)*Oracle 11x and SQL Server
database experience
*RESTful Java Web Services*
PL/SQL and Stored Procedures
Unit Testing and Log4j experience
HTML 5 and jQuery

Experience with a relational database (SQL or Oracle)
Must have seen multiple (at least 5) full project lifecycle implementation

Looking for a Sr Java Developer with experience using JBoss application
server.  They will bere-writing the .Net application in Java.  There will
also be significant data migration from SQL server over to Oracle.  The
Java resource must have strong experience in application design,
development and deployment of the Java Application in JBoss environment.
They’ll be getting design modules and will need to be able to make “design
B” based off of “design A”.