*Blue Cross of Illinois*
*Location:* Chicago IL - Headquarters - HQ
*Rate:* $75 ctc
*Position Name: *Agile Architect
* D**esired Start Date:* ASAP *12 Months contract*
Senior Agile Architect
• Agile Process Expert with significant hands-on experience developing and
standardizing templates for Rational Team Concert, HP Quality Center and
IBM Build Forge.
• Significant Demonstrated experience setting up Work Items and workflows
of work items in Rational Team Concert
• Significant experience architecting and standardizing User Stories, Epics
and Themes in HP Quality Center
• Significant Hands-on experience with Perl, VBScript, OSLC and any other
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Source Control Methodologies and
their impact on Application Lifecycle Management.
• Hands-on experience setting up scanning and testing tools, such as HP
Quick Test Pro, Selenium, etc.
• Hands-on experience with Websphere for Developers (WAS-d).
• Familiarity with RAD, Springsource Tool Suite (STS) and MyEclipse Blue,
IBM ILog JRules v.7.x.
Rational Team Concert
HP Quality Center
OSLC (Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration)
Agile Process - Center of Excellence experience
Nice to Have:
Certified Scrum Master
RAD, MyEclipse Blue, Springsource Tool Suite
Some of the tooling required for this project has been listed above. The
ideal candidate will be required to convert disparate projects without
standard configurations to utilize standard enterprise templates. This
standardization will adhere to the Agile methodology and apply to the
entire tool suite mentioned above as well as any integrating components,
such as Tasktop and OSLC. Responsibilities will also include setting up
test environments for the new agile templates, creating training
documentation for the newly created templates, hands on support of various
customer teams. Furthermore, responsibilities will include helping project
delivery of in-flight agile projects at HCSC.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.