Hope you are doing great.
*Position: Market Risk Business Analyst*
*Location: Stamford, CT*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Interview Mode: Phone and F2F*
The *Market Risk Business Analyst* will function as part of Market Risk
Change team to cover the requirement for the client to establish an
Intermediate Holding Company as per the Dodd Frank legislation. The
individual sought for the position will have extensive experience working
in a change environment, with a bias *towards Market Risk*. A demonstrable
track record of successful project delivery is essential as is the ability
to hit the ground running and show early delivery in this critical area of
development. Due to the nature of the business team in the US, the
individual will be expected to have a good understanding of the detail on
the projects they are responsible for and be able to get involved in the
implementation if required.
*M&IB *Risk Technology provides:
• Partnership with the Risk Functions to deliver process change
• Partnership with IT to deliver Systems Solutions
• The necessary Project Management and Business Analysis skills to
support the above from a Business perspective.
• Sign off for all system releases including upstream changes.
The main requirements for the role are as follows:
· Highly motivated individual with a proven background in Business
Analysis, system analysis, and system design
· Thorough understanding of the Project life-cycle and tools
/techniques/standards within each phase
· Demonstrable experience managing requirements for IT systems
· Candidate should have good experience in documenting process
flows and have good working SQL knowledge to do data analysis from systems
· Candidate should have relevant experience in producing test
Essential Experience: (Must have skills)
· Candidate should be able to effectively communicate with both
technical and non-technical stakeholders
· *In depth experience of Market Risk within Investment Banking or
· In depth understanding of at least 1 asset class with broad
knowledge of multiple asset classes
· Excel, Access, strong SQL skills
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.