Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Must be able to interview in person after the phone interview! NO SKYPE
*Position:* Data/ETL Architect
*Location:* Chicago, IL
*Duration:* 6-12 plus Months
*Pay rate:* 60.00 C2C
Senior level Data/ETL Architect with proven expertise and experience in
designing enterprise level data integration architectures, including data
• Serve as a Subject Mater Expert on ETL architectures using the latest
versions of enterprise class ETL platforms (e.g., Ab Initio) and
components. Review, assess and offer recommendations for improvement to an
existing enterprise class ETL architecture.
• Establish standards for data sourcing, integration and provisioning at an
enterprise level, complex data environment. Assist with best practice
approaches to data mapping and architectural standards for security, audit
and reconciliation. Assists with data modeling, planning, designing and
implementing a high quality production environment.
• Lead data warehouse design, implement the overall data architecture
strategy, develop best practice coding, design and test standards based on
the latest product capabilities.
• Architect overall BI/data warehouse & data integration solutions (e.g.,
ETL process, ODS, EDW).
• Perform data analysis & data profiling of source/target systems.
• Develop logical data model (LDM) & physical data model (PDM) for EDW.
• Design with performance in mind. Deliver scalable solutions for high
volume data processing.
• Ensure quality and integrity of all operational processes. Document all
Primary Technical / Business Skills:
• Proven ability to architect/design/process 10-20TB data structures.
• 10+ years IT experience architecting and designing data acquisition and
• Experience with advanced replication, parallelism, cache and performance
oriented ETL techniques.
• Experience developing ETL for data warehouse environments.
• 5+ years working with MYSQL, Oracle , DB2, MS SQL Server, etc
• 10+ years working with data management solutions including: Data Marts,
Data Warehouses, and Operational Data Stores.
• 8+ years of experience using best in class ETL products and solutions,
and architecting solutions leveraging the most current versions of these
• Experience in formal Metadata management and data governance.
• Demonstrated experience in programming using Perl, PHP, C, C++, Java,
• Must be self-motivated and possess excellent problem solving
• Must be able to handle and achieve completion on multiple projects and
• Demonstrated experience working in a consulting role, preferably for a
large consultancy working with Fortune 500 clients. Must have excellent
oral and written communications skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical field of
study. An MBA is a plus.
Architectural design and analysis documentation for data warehouse
solutions. Data analysis and data profiling.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.