Please forward the profiles to sande...@systelinc.com
I have a Full Time job role as a Service Desk Manager in San Antonio, TX.
Please review the details and forward the profile.
*Position: Service Desk Manager *
*Location: San Antonio, TX*
*Duration: Full Time*
· Experience managing a large Service Desk L1/ L2 team
· Understanding of Banking business
· Oversee 100% of the IT requests, incidents and problems.
· Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act
as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
· Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure
free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
· Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to
· Train, coach, develop and mentor Service/HelpDesk Specialists
(Tier1 and 2) including career development.
· Oversee staff activities . As needed, schedule employees work
times and provide backup support. Interact with customers
· Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IT team and
others in ad-hoc weekly, monthly, quarterly and as needed. Will drive
Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make
Service/HelpDesk the single source of truth and service delivery channel
· Monitor and manage ticket/phone queue (participating in escalated
tickets/calls as needed).
· Oversee Solutions/Knowledgebase repository and ensure top quality
solutions are available to the staff.
· Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set
expectations and measure performance.
· Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and
improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on
situations that may require additional customer support or escalation.
· Keeps monitoring tools, hardware and software inventories up to
date and ensure all nodes are monitored.
· Ensure maintenance/recurring tasks checklists are up to date and
· Work with HR to ensure adequate inventory onsite in anticipation
of new headcount and growth.
· Develops methodology and analyzes service delivery capacity based
on business forecasts and systems and capacity planning.
· Pro-actively addresses capacity issues.
· Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to
· Manage consultants and vendor relationships as it depends on
daily operational needs.
· Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support
· Other duties as assigned of a similar nature or level.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.