Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Front End Developer
North Palm Beach, FL
3 - 6 Months Contract

*Rate : $40/hr on C2C Max*

*This individual will be responsible for:*
Having strong communication and presentation skills to work within a
fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
work closely with the entire design & development team.
Bridging the gap between a designer and a software engineer.
Being an expert with Javascript and CSS.