Please reply at **

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position : PL/SQL Developer
Location : Whippany NJ
Duration : 6 Months Contract

*Rate: $50/hr !*

5 + years of experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Experience with stored procedures, triggers, packages and performance tuning
Preferably Oracle 11g (no more than two upgrades back)
Strong with Oracle technologies in partitioning, loading data, sql loader,
external tables (how to partition tables)

*5 + years with hands coding Financial experience*
Bachelors degree

Securities or Reference Data experience (private banking, stocks, bonds,
brokerage, compliance, finance)

*Role:-*Client is looking for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join a large
financial client while they work on a reference data system project. This
person will be doing 60-70% development, including writing code and doing
unit testing. They will also be on a rotating schedule for L3 support. This
means that about one week out of every 6 months would be spent taking the
first calls for L3 support. They will serve as the initial point of contact and
direct the issue to the correct group (ie production issues).