Please reply at

Title : Network Engineer
Location : Oak Brook,IL
Duration : 6 months + extension / Long Term Contract

*Must Haves*5+ years network engineering experience
CISCO routing and switching experience
Cisco wireless access points (series 2600 or 3700 or 3800)
iOS experience

F5 load balancer, blue coat security experience
monitoring tools experience (netscout, solarwinds, science logic, new
relic, etc.)
Nexus technologies experience

This Network Engineer is needed on this team because of an increased amount
of projects relating to the network team!  There is a large data center
project and other different plant projects.  They are looking for a
mid-level network engineer that is comfortable configuring/supporting
network technologies and issues.  They will be participating in some remote
troubleshooting and other day-to-day support when network equipment fails.