*Client: **AIG Global Services*
*Location: **Fort Worth, TX*
*Contract Terms: **6 Months + Extensions*
· The successful candidate for Sr. Security Engineer will possess a
demonstrated ability to independently perform complex security management
of existing systems for compliance with security requirements, and most
importantly design / implementation of new security tools and policies.
· This position will require technical collaboration with
management, application development, project managers and other
infrastructure engineering groups.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
· The candidate will also perform management and maintenance of
user identities, profiles and access privileges (create, delete, modify)
related to local and remote system access.
· The work carried out will be based on approved request for
service (RFS) submitted by internal users as well as external customers for
the security functions.
The candidate will also;
· System administration experience on the Unix platforms,
preferably in security administration such as account management, access
control and privilege access management.
· Experience with Access Control tools like eTrust and Centrify for
centralized ID management.
· UNIX scripting knowledge and experience is an added advantage
· Experience with ESM and Blade Logic tools and audit policies.
· Knowledge in UNIX/Perl scripting is a plus.
· Experience with intrusion detection/ prevention systems,
knowledge in IDS tools such as SOC, ISS, enVision and performing system
security investigation is a plus.
· Experience with Bladelogic compliance module (BBSA) tool
· Experience with TrendMicro Deep Security
· Experience with Envision SIEM tool
· Experience with eDMZ PAR
· Providing second level support to incidents, requests and
enquiries assigned and escalated by AIGGS Helpdesk.
· Attending to the hotline telephone calls and resolving user ID,
· Performing regular re-certification and cleaning up of IDs
· Providing regular reports and documentation on inactive IDs,
temporary IDs and tickets.
· The security analyst will be tasked with ensuring that service
level agreements are met.
· Performing security audits, scanning and monitoring servers.
· Investigate and report on security alerts and perform security
· Setup and review security audit logs.
· Planning and implementing any new security related project tools
and or Customer processes to enhance the overall security infrastructure.
· Must be able to work 7 x 24 shifts including all public holidays.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.