Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Position : Salesforce.com Consultant
Location : Ann Arbor,MI
Duration : 3 - 6 months Contract

*Need independent Consultant, 1099, C2C or W2 -- EAD,Green Card and US
Citizen ONLY.*
*No Employer.*

*Senior SFDC resource (7+ yrs of experience in SFDC) with*
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Good understanding on SFDC Architecture
Experience in Force.com
Experience in customization of portal pages (SalesForce Portal and
Community Portal Development)
Experience in Visual Force Pages
Experience in programming using the API/Toolkit.