Please reply at

Java Developer (EJB and Dojo)
Parsippany, NJ -- F2F Interview
6- 12  Months Contract

*MUST HAVES:*5-6 years of strong experience on core java development
3-5 yrs strong experience with JSF and spring framework
3-5 yrs strong experience with EJB3
Experience or great working knowledge of Dojo
Experience in J2EE back end development
Experience working in an Agile environment
Experience or great working knowledge of WebSphere
Excellent communication and team  working skills

Hands on experience with DOJO
Experience working with WebSphere