Title: PeopleSoft HCM Consultant
Location: Albany, NY
Length: 2 Years+
· Provide the day-to-day support for security development and
implementation processes within the organization, ensuring that application
security controls/processes are implemented in accordance with the contract
deliverables. Tasks include, but not limited to:
· Maintain PeopleSoft application software security
· Maintain PeopleSoft HCM application software security
· Maintain PeopleSoft FIN application software security
· Maintain PeopleSoft CRM application software security
· Maintain security in all Production and Development instances.
· Design and Configure row level security system to segregate and
· Assist in performing a Security Clean-up of all the Production
and Development Databases.
· Configure Query Security and Object security for the system.
*USER MENUS AND ACTIVITIES*
· Set up new users in the PeopleSoft Systems.
· Create Roles and permission lists as required.
· Assign workflow roles as required.
· Provide continuous support and trouble shooting for Oracle
PeopleSoft Users and Management.
· Help support and troubleshoot all end user security requests.
· Create end user documentation and provide training for IT
· Use appropriate query utility for creating query trees.
· Update Department Trees as required
· Help update and maintain PeopleSoft Security's SharePoint page
· Participate in implementation/upgrade activities.
· Participate in/create test documentation for upgrades and systems
· Provide first tier production support for business area analysis
· Triage second tier production support to appropriate group
· At least 2 years PeopleSoft application security experience with
HCM, CRM, and Financials
· Knowledge and/or experience with Integration of PeopleSoft with
Active Directory or other LDAP directories
· Knowledge and/or experience with Oracle GRC products (AACG and
· PeopleSoft Security skills necessary for this role include the
· Security Design,
· User Profile Setup,
· Role & Permission List Setup,
· Process Security,
· Query Security,
· Row Level Security (for HR and Financials),
· Portal Security,
· Security Migrations,
· Definition Security,
· LDAP Authentication,
· Password Controls,
· Dynamic Role Creation and more.
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft Security Tables as well as SQL scripts to
query the security information most requested from the system.
· Self Service Applications
· Large scale Self Service application architecture and deployment
· Coordinate and conduct vulnerability assessments/penetration
tests including remediation
· Design and implementation experience with these products in a
· General knowledge of PeopleSoft Applications
· General knowledge of Information Security
*CERTIFICATIONS DESIRED (BUT NOT REQUIRED):*
· Oracle or PeopleSoft Security certifications
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.