*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

Title: Sr. J2EE Webservices consultant
Location: Long Island, NY
Duration: 6+ months

Client: Citi Group

The client is looking for Sr. J2EE consultant with minimum 8+ years of
total IT experience and Webservices, soap, axis, spring.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saperedata Inc.,*
*sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*
*Iselin,Nj 08830*
*Fax #201-508-2996*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
sri...@saperedata.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed