Please reply at

Sr.Java Developer
Glendale, CA
18 Months contract

*10 years' experience as a Java Application Architect*Focus on implementing
packaged applications; understands how to ensure
availability/performance/ensures infrastructure is sized properly
Web Applications Servers: Apache/JBoss/TomCat
Logical Architecture

*Role :*
First part of the contract will be to work closely with the SE team and
implement automation/Chef into environment. There is a portfolio of
packaged Java applications that will need to be implemented into