*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
Location: Phoenix, AZ
*Only AZ candidates accepted* (MUST be specified on resume to be accepted)
ASRS - Configuration/Build Release Engineer 30863
• Responsible for builds, deployment plans, and release activities.
• Administer the source code repository (SVN), continuous build
implementation (Bamboo), code review tool (Crucible), source code UI
(Fisheye), as well as our static code analysis tools (Nexus and Sonar).
• Create and execute build plans and deploy artifacts for specified
products in various environments.
• Advocate new tools and processes to continuously improve build and source
• Troubleshoot problems related to builds, deployment of artifacts, or
• Subversion (SVN)
• Build Tool experience (Ant, Maven, Bamboo)
• Understands the difference between EAR, WAR and JAR files
• Understands source code branching strategy and patterns
• Understands Java dependency management and the differences between how
Ant and Maven do it.
• Atlassian JIRA
*Preferred Knowledge/ Skills:*
• Atlassian Fisheye
• Atlassian Bamboo
• Familiar with Oracle Databases and how connections to them work (thin vs.
thick client, SQLNet, tnsnames.ora file).
• Understand the Windows registry
• Understands Windows Networking Basics (Domains, Users, Groups, Shares,
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.