*Direct Client *
*PS & Skype*
**Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
*Work samples are needed at the time of submissions*
*Min: 8 yrs of EXP*
*Required Technical Skills:*
- Minimum 7 years experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) and
- 3+ years' experience utilizing Tableau to implement complex analytical
solutions which access data from multiple sources
- Solid experience developing complex Tableau dashboards and integrate
with data models
- Mastery of Tableau charting; reusability; leveraging variables and
templates; and building/deploying section-access security models.
- Strong knowledge on Tableau server architecture and building robust
dash boarding solutions applying business rules and data validations.
- Advanced scripting and ETL, data modeling (star schema); Working with
large data sets;
- Use of complex Tableau functions and developing most optimal scripts
for a given solution
- Good knowledge of SQL, relational databases and Dimensional Modeling
- Must have developed enterprise applications for use in production
- Publisher and Server experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge to leverage mapping GIS providers in Tableau for multi-layer
maps (multiple metrics and dimensions overlaid on maps using extensions)
- Tableau Certification preferred
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards,
report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Create actions, parameters, Filter (Local, Global) and calculated sets
for preparing dashboards and worksheets using Tableau.
- Effectively used data blending, filters, actions, Hierarchies feature
- Design and develop various reports and dashboards that can be easily
accessible through Tableau App in Ipads, iPhones, and other smart mobile
- Develop, maintain, and enhance guidelines for Tableau applications
- Develop, maintain and continually enhance a strategy around Tableau
Data (QVD) files
- Partner with other technical teams to develop security standards for
- Participate in design reviews of prototypes, and applications ready
- Develop a solution/framework for provisioning data for consumption by
business users who create Tableau applications
- Mentor junior resources and provide training
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.