Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*Position:* *PeopleSoft Technical-Upgrade Developer*
*Location:* Atlanta, GA
*Duration:* 9+ months
Expected start date: 10/1/2014
*PeopleSoft Upgrade Developer*
The PeopleSoft Upgrade Developer on the OAKS PS Financial Management
Upgrade Project will be responsible for:
• Creating technical designs based on the requirements determined by
• Determining a technical approach to ensure that customizations to be
upgraded will still function in the target application version
• Performing retrofits to *PeopleSoft RICEFW objects*
• Performing peer reviews on work products of teammates
• Planning and executing unit tests for retrofitted work units
• Fix defects identified by testers during the test phase
• Accomplishing assigned work by designated due dates
*The PeopleSoft Upgrade Developer should have:*
• *Strong skills in PeopleSoft Development (PeopleTools, PeopleCode, App
• The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Background on *PeopleSoft Financials*
• *PeopleSoft Upgrade experience is a plus*
*** Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Visa Status & validity:
Last 4 Digits of SSN:
Skills: (year’s experiences with the key skills):
Is the Candidate on a project currently?
Communication skills (out of 10):
Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: purushot...@oberonit.com | Gmail: purushotham.rec1
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.